Saturday 14 September 2013

First post

High folks!

Ive been meaning to put this blog together for ages, but I've been so wrapped up in the personal projects its had to take a back seat for a while sadly
Anyway so here we are, this is going to the place I put all of the work I did while working on the super fun but slightly controversial mar-mite of a game Devil May cry.

Here's a few environments from early on in production I will try and relevant comments as best I can, being as though old memory isnt what it was!
 
This one was really early on before we chose the european style setting, just playing around at the time, crazy desert trailer park theme...
Day and night time, I liked this but so glad we went the way we did, I think this could have got stale pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment